"No Replacement for Displacement." - Author Unknown

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Going to Work on Saturdays, Not my favorite

You know the old saying " You never know what you had till it's gone." That's what has officially happened to my Saturdays off. I love my job don't get me wrong and I need to work regularly to keep up on bills and such. But man it's hard to find your work ethic and motivation on Saturday morning.Wish i could find something funnier to blog about but I'm getting ready to head to work. So that's where my mind is.

Getting out of bed this morning was hard it was so nice there. Now I get to go see if half the people that have made appointments even show up. It's like the want an appointment till they realize hey it's Saturday and then they just blow it off for more fun stuff. Man I wish I could do that. At least I work in a shop with some good people. Gotta go face the day.

1 comment:

  1. That's why God gave us the Sabbath 'cause he knew we needed the day off and who better to spend it with. Remember our long Sabbath hikes when you were little. I can still picture you on dad's shoulders when the walks got too long. Or hiding behind the rocks waiting to see if you noticed we weren't back there any more when you kept running ahead. Good memories. Oh, they all come flooding back. You kids in Sabbath school with Judy. All those pictures you colored! Potluck at Sally's. Fun, fun, fun

    ReplyDelete